Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Does Sony Vegas Serial Number Look Liike Why Is It Saying My Sony Vegas Serial Number Is Incorrect?

Why is it saying my Sony Vegas serial number is incorrect? - what does sony vegas serial number look liike

I bought Sony Vegas 6 for transferring some time, and to my model. Recently, however, I had to clean my computer (it was a thorough cleaning, try to download Windows XP and all), I went to install it again and ordered him to enter my serial number. I (up to fourfold increase in the number of control that I was looking in comparison with which he wrote), but I always say that a patient and one with the principle of "JD". WTF? What does this mean?

1 comments:

Michael S said...

It's something he needs to get from Sony Creative Software. Below is the link to the support page of your site.

Good luck.

Post a Comment