Friday, February 19, 2010

I Want To Cook A Chicken In My Le Creuset Help! Should I Become A Marine Biologist, Or A Chef?

Help! Should I become a Marine Biologist, or a Chef? - i want to cook a chicken in my le creuset

I have two passions: food and I love sea diving and snorkelling and spent many days and swim through the tide pools. I love sailing, whale watching, conservation of wildlife and reading scientific books about animals (marine or otherwise).

But from the day I was born, I was eating. I love to cook with all my heart and I always wanted a cooking school attended (preferably Le Cordon Bleu in Paris) Nothing like a warm, stirring, bubbles or chicken broth a hot oven. When I was eleven, I saved money for a machine to bake bread.

Now you can search for Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and at Scripps, University of California. I do not know what to choose. Where do I go? Are you a marine biologist or a chef? What are the benefits? thepay? Highlights? Weaknesses? What were some of the most important factors in the choice of training? Please give me some information about yourself! Thanks in advance

1 comments:

Sda said...

I want to go with marine biologists, because many heads are unfair. Also, if you are a marine biologist can be cooked as a hobby.

Post a Comment