Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cold Drink Feel In Shoulder Confused About A Girl And How To Feel?

Confused about a girl and how to feel? - cold drink feel in shoulder

I saw a girl for a few months. It was more than a small stone, but I like this girl. It is wonderful, but on the other side, it can be very bad and gives me the silent in the face of a room. I tried to talk to him earlier this week, he said, he would have to change. She agreed and said it would be different. So tonight we went with some people who drank a lot, and spent most of the night, text messages to your ex. Every night in my face. When asked what they were talking, she told me it was private. We came home late and she says she does not love ... broke out shortly after to bed. I go home frustrated and hurt. The question is: What should I do? Am I too sensitive for my own benefit? OrIt just takes me away is that I hope to break it, then I'm the bad guy? One day, she loves me more than anything else - next I just received a cold treatment and feel like a terrible person am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you should not drink.

Anonymous said...

They all talk and healthy, especially because you know the answer, and you just want a confirmation. Seriously, right? Love after a few months, yet feel really, really, really good, everyone walks in the Kinks, but I feel terrible when you about yourself? It seems quite dysfunctional and TARGET ONLINE, target, fired, feels so bad that I myself do, mission accomplished. Really bad news ..

It would be nice if and when you calculate or girlfriend a little better and actually is a kind of manipulation ... either not have sex more ... I could make a hole in the thing (you know what I mean) and a lifespan of games. Be wiser than that.

I can be difficult. Sorry if I am.

Anonymous said...

sit and enjoy a good conversation with her.

Post a Comment