Monday, December 21, 2009

Credit Cards For People In Debt I Want To Consolidate My Credit Cards Debt And Get Rid Of High Interst Rates. What Is The Best Way To Do This?

I want to consolidate my credit cards debt and get rid of high interst rates. What is the best way to do this? - credit cards for people in debt

I have 4 credit cards with approx. A value of $ 25,000.00 of debt for them. I want to bring one third of Ahold's non-profit counseling service debt in order to get rid of high interest rates and they pay a lot sooner rather than paying only the interest and fees exceed the limit. I have not used these cards in the last 5-6 years and the accounts are closed, except for making me, making payments to them. I'm not even touching the actual film director I have, but I probably paid well enough worth on these cards, the current managing director. What is the best way to do this and not reputalbe are some non-profit organizations that helps to achieve this goal? I've also heard that some cards match in some accounts. Is this a good idea, and want to do what proportion of the amount due as a rule? I know that this is my credit score can affect, but to be honest, not worth squat, so what's the difference? Does debt consolidation hurt your credit as well?

0 comments:

Post a Comment